The Zero Net Design/ Benefits
to NetZero Design
Zero Net’s composite wall and roof panels, combined with revolutionary
building methods are neither traditional nor modular. The technology offers
- All design is first modeled in the virtual world.
- Advanced engineering and modeling process takes the model from
the computer to the cutting machine for highly accurately prepared
- The design reduces the number of skilled tradesmen needed.
- Simplifies design – actual design components are reduced.
- Building components are termite resistant.
- Zero Net expects that testing will find the panels will slow
the spread of a fire.
- The construction creates a tight “envelope.” The building
is connected and closed leaving no “holes” in the structure.
- Any finish texture can be applied inside and out.
- Zero Net’s breakthrough wall and roof panels will reduce heat
loss in winter and limit heat gain in summer.
- Constructs quickly. An average building shell using Zero Net’s
design can standing with doors and windows installed within 30 days.